Permoçatı Roof Paint
- Premium, extremely durable roof paint
- Can be cleaned with rain water
- Resistant to UV rays
- Excellent resistance to cracking, flaking and blistering
- Waterproof and excellent weather resistance
- Breathable, pure acrylic formula
- Excellent fade resistance
- Extends the life of roofs
Category: All Products
Another First from Permolit Boya
Roofs Like Armor with Permoçatı Roof Paint
A remarkable combination of durability, beauty and long-term protection, Permoçatı Roof Paint is a water-based, 100% pure acrylic, semi-matt roof paint. Specially designed for the protection and decoration of old and new roof elements.
• Premium, extremely durable roof paint.
• Can be cleaned with rain water
• Resistant to UV rays
• Excellent resistance to cracking, flaking and blistering.
• Waterproof and excellent weather resistance.
• Breathable, pure acrylic formula.
• Excellent fade resistance.
• Extends the life of roofs
We Bring New Life to Old Roofs
We give a new life to your roofs along with your exterior facades. With the superior properties of Permoçatı Roof Paint, your worn and faded roof tiles are newer than the first day.
Surfaces painted with Permoçatı gain extraordinary durability. Our formula, which we developed in our product, creates an impenetrable shield that protects against rain, wind, UV rays and the relentless flow of time, and saves money by ensuring the longevity of the tiles. Available in a variety of colors, this paint is ideal for any renovation project or for restoring the color of faded tiles while protecting roof tiles from serious damage.
Save Time and Effort
Experience the ease and comfort of application with Permoçatı. Its smooth texture and effortless coverage simplifies the application process, saving you time and effort. Depending on the surface conditions. 600-700 tiles can be painted with 15 L Permoçatı Roof Paint. While experiencing the ease of application with Airless (Spray Gun), you can also apply with a roller and brush.
Usage Area: Tile, eternit etc. Can be used on all roofing materials.
Primer Usage: Except for galvanized surfaces
Thinning: Ready to use. It can be thinned with a maximum of 5% water if necessary.
Application tools: Airless, roller, brush
Consumption: Depending on the surface conditions, the total consumption is 7 – 8 m²/L.
Packaging: 15 L
Storage: Stacked; Maximum 5 packages should be stacked in 15 L packages.